Terms & Conditions
Thank you for joining us with these sessions, which are designed to enhance what you learn with me in a face-to-face class. Please note the following terms and conditions:
- All practices are undertaken at your own risk. No responsibility can be taken by Lesley Wadforth for any injury you may sustain as a result of your practice.
- With this in mind, you agree not to undertake any practice that has not been demonstrated to you in a face-to-face session.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that the medical information you provide Lesley Wadforth is up to date at all times.
- No practice should induce a feeling of pain. Anything that goes beyond a feeling of pleasurable stretch is a warning from your body to back off. Should discomfort beyond this occur, then cease the practice and contact Lesley/medical practitioner for advice.
- By continuing with these videos, you agree that they are the copyright of Lesley Wadforth, and therefore you are not to share them with anyone else via any media.
- These videos are not intended for use during pregnancy or with any serious health issues.
- None of the practices are intended as a substitute for medical care. If you have medical issues, these must be recorded on the Consultation Form that you provided when signing up for these sessions, and we will discuss your specific needs for precaution and contraindications together.
- Should your medical status change in any way, it is your responsibility to inform Lesley Wadforth so that appropriate action can be discussed.
- Lesley Wadforth is not a medical practitioner and is unable to diagnose or suggest treatments and is therefore not qualified to express an opinion on whether you are fit to follow these videos. Should you have any doubts about your suitability to practice these sessions, it is your responsibility to liaise with your medical practitioner before commencing work with these videos.
- By using these videos you are agreeing to all of the above terms and conditions.